A team of our lawyers work exclusively with Civil Law.
Everyone will at one or more times in life need advice in privacy. It can e.g. be when you buy a house if you are going through a divorce, if you have lost one of your loved ones, and the estate after that person must be changed if you are badly injured in a car accident and have to file a compensation case, and so on.
To help our clients in the best possible way, we have a sizeable Civil Law department with specialists in each area, so we are always ready with expert advice when the need arises.
In our Civil Law department, there are several different areas, including:
- Employment law
- Housing counselling and tenancy law
- Administration of estates
- Family law, including parental responsibility cases and divorce cases (a division of property)
- Advising and drawing up wills and marriage contracts, etc.
- Compulsory removal cases of children and young people
- Personal injury damages
- Criminal law
Free assessment of your case
If you are in doubt about which one of our experts are best qualified to help you, call +45 70 10 13 30 or send us an inquiry via the contact form, after which we will contact you as soon as possible for a free and non-binding discussion of your situation. and any need for our advice.